How To Get Involved
Our working motto for “Public Affairs” ministry has long been: “Make Friends Before You Need Friends.”
In pursuit of this goal, and in carrying out the mandate to “Do Justice,” the Church State Council has formed “Adventists Doing Justice,” a grassroots organization to promote liberty of conscience and fundamental human rights within the context of the dignity of every human being as uniquely valued and created in the image of God.
What can you do?
- Visit elected officials and ask how we can help them serve
- Attend City Council and/or County Board of Supervisors meetings
- Show up at Town Hall meetings
- Participate in civic groups
- Write letters in support / opposition of key legislation
- Provide Liberty magazine to elected officials, teachers, journalists, libraries, etc.
- Conduct religious liberty programs in churches / invite guest speakers
- Build relationships with local government through community service
This is not an exclusive list. Everyone will be inspired to active promotion of religious liberty, utilizing their own unique talents and opportunities.
We have a community of "Adventist Doing Justice" who are doing just this. If you would like to get in touch with these like minded people please contact us and we will add you to our online community where you can ask questions, share ideas, join forces and encourage each other.